BallMaze is a fun and addicting puzzle game.
You have to get the ball on a target field by rolling it through an unlimited number of challenging mazes.
The rules are simple:
The ball rolls until it hits an obstacle. Blocking fields have different colors and you can select which color blocks the ball.
Different game modes include real-time multiplayer challenges as well as singleplayer fun.
No worries - a tutorial will guide you through the first levels!
Google Play Game Services integration!
Sign in with your Google account to sync your scores and stars between all your devices!
Achievements and leaderboards - share your progress with your friends and try to climb the leaderboards.
Thanks to Cloud Save, your progress will be synced between all your devices and between all editions of BallMaze (Lite and Unlimited).
Real-time Multiplayer: Challenge your friends and see who is the best!
There are two different multiplayer modes available: 1v1 Challenge and 5 wins.
- In 1v1 Challenge, you have to solve 5 levels in a row. The first one to solve all levels, wins.
- In 5 wins, you can play with up to three friends. You all play on the same board and the first of you to reach the target wins the round. Win 5 rounds to be the champion.
All multiplayer levels are automatically generated so that it never gets boring.
- Levels: Over 1600 pre-loaded levels (300 in Lite), different difficulties, sizes and styles guarantee hours of gameplay.
- Time Race: Solve as many mazes as you can - until the time is up. You start with 60 seconds and for each solved level you get a time bonus and points. With an unlimited number of automatically generated levels it never gets boring.
A colorblind mode is available as well.
Ball Maze Lite edition (free) - 300 pre-loaded levels: http://goo.gl/otQS9
Ball Maze Unlimited edition - no ads, Time Race mode and 1100 pre-loaded levels: http://goo.gl/Nt7PJ
Suggest and vote for new features at http://ballmaze.uservoice.com/
Want to help translate BallMaze? Visit http://getlocalization.com/ballmaze/
Feel free to send feedback and bug reports to [email protected]
- Added Czech translations.
- Updated other translations.
- Showing snackbar instead of full changelog dialog on application update.
- Toolbar menu items are always shown now, even when navigation drawer is open.
- Navigation drawer player background color updated.
- Fix: The stars in the level overview will be updated correctly again once a level has been solved.