If you are addicted to match-3 type casual games you may want to try Balls Master. Your mission is to remove as many balls as possible. Tap at least 3 same adjacent balls. Balls will be highlighted (moves prediction). Tap them again to remove from the board. Other balls will fall down.
More balls you remove with one move more points you get (and more extra time in time mode).
Game supports four difficulty modes:
#Single - you play single board without any time limit; board is restarted when there are no moves; press Finish from game menu to finish the game;
#Continous - new balls are added when old are removed; game is finished when there are no moves;
#Single Timed - same as single but game is time limited; destroy many balls at once to get time bonuses;
#Continous Timed - same as Continous but game is time limited;
By default game mode is set to Continous Timed.
You can also choose between three game difficulties: Easy, Medium and Hard. By default game difficulty is set to Medium.
Game supports also different board sizes: Tiny, Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Compete with other players around the world!
- great graphics
- smooth animations
- sound fx and background music
- moves prediction (tap first to mark jewels, tap again to remove gems)
- undo last move option
- 4 game modes (Single, Continous, Single Timed, Continous Timed)
- 5 board sizes (Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large)
- 3 game difficulties (Easy, Medium, Hard)
- highscoring (for every mode, difficulty and board sizes!)
- and many, many more..
Thank you for playing! I hope you enjoy the game! :)
- Google Play Services updated
- ocassional crash on startup should be fixed
Scoreloop replaced with Google Play Services - compete with other players from all the world.
New game menu after selecting "Start" from the main menu (better visibility of the different game modes).
Bug fixes and small UI improvements.