BambooHR is the number one online HR software for small and medium-sized businesses that have outgrown spreadsheets. We automate many of the most tedious HR functions and free you up to do meaningful work. The BambooHR app lets you take some of those most important functions with you, and makes your most common tasks in BambooHR simple and fast.
* In order to do anything with the BambooHR app you will need a current BambooHR account. Find out more and start a free trial at BambooHR.com.
Company Directory, Everywhere You Go
Your company’s phone numbers, emails, photos, titles—your whole company directory goes wherever you do.
* See colleague’s information and call, email, or message them with a tap
* Quickly add someone’s info to your phone’s contacts
Plan and Manage Time Off
Planning a trip? Request time off when you’re out and about. Leave requests can be submitted in the app, and if you’re an approver, you can approve them there as well.
* See who’s out of the office today and on any future date
* See current and calculate your future time off balances
* Submit, view, edit, and comment on your time off requests
* See available balances on your PTO types while requesting time off
* Approve and deny time off requests
* Push notifications keep you in the loop on the status of your requests
More Juicy Details:
* Passcode protection will help keep your information secure.
* Full SAML Single Sign-On support
* The app is customized with your company color to help you feel a little more at home
* Filter the directory and calendar by your department, division, or location
* Much, much, much more
We always love to hear what you think. Please send your thoughts, comments and suggestions to [email protected]
If you use Bamboo Payroll or BambooHR's Trax integration, this update will be a big one for you. Paystubs are now available in the app! Just tap on "Pay Info" from the nav menu to see all of your paystub info, and even export a PDF copy.
If your paystubs aren't showing up, your company may not be using Bamboo Payroll or Trax. Check with your HR admin.
We also fixed an issue where time off permissions weren't being fully honored in the app for a small number of people.