* This toggle will work on most phone/tablets running Android 2.3 and later.
* The network SSID and hotspot security can both be modified after tethering is enabled from touching notification in the status bar or going into the hotspot settings in Wireless & networks under Settings
* If it does not work on your phone/tablet, please send me a report; do not rate it low.
1. This is a widget and not an application so you will not find it in your app drawer.
2. It will function on any launcher
3. This toggle will turn on/off built in tethering services, it does not provide tethering services
4. This is compatible with HTC phones and paid tethering services through Verizon (you must pay for the service; this is only a toggle)
5. This will work on ICS and the Galaxy Nexus
Fixed force close for some users