FRUIT NINJA 5TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: The Fruit Ninjas are celebrating 5 fun, fruity, and fantastic years with a special on the Critters Pack! As an additional bonus, you even get to party in your brand new Fruit Ninja Studio for FREE (fully decked out with an exclusive Android robot ornament)! Get your throwing stars ready, there’s no excuse to miss this!
Form a band, hit the studio and start recording! Train up your band and complete challenges as you make your way to the top of the charts. Fame and fortune await!
Set your sights on world stardom and make your way to the top of the local, national and global charts. Discover each of the 50 super-cool Band Stars characters and complete over 200 unique challenges!
Created with passion by Six Foot Kid and presented by Halfbrick, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride.
Play Band Stars on your Android phone or tablet!
• Compete with your friends for the highest chart position and the most fans
• Blend different genres and lyrical styles to create chart topping hits
• Pull off insane solos to boost your song points
• Hire and train your band members
• Unlock all 50 band members, each with their own style and set of custom challenges
• Earn piles of coin and upgrade your gear to dominate the world of music
• Deck out your studio with hot tubs and arcade machines to keep your musicians happy
It doesn't matter what type of music you love, Band Stars features loads of genres - pop, rock, metal, urban, electronica, jazz, punk, country and even world music! Join the phenomenon now!
Band Stars is completely free to play but some in-game items will require purchase. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
If you have suggestions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected]
If you’re going to top the charts, you’re going to need a fresh sound—and a fresh sound can only come from a fresh studio!
It’s Fruit Ninja’s fifth anniversary, and to celebrate, the one and only Fruit Ninja dojo is now available!
With polished hardwood floors for improved acoustics, tatami mats for when backflips don’t go as planned, and piles of fruit for healthy snacking, you’ll be cranking out Zen hits in no time!