Bandsintown Manager is the touring app every artist should use. We provide a range of tools that allow you to engage with your existing fans and reach new concert-goers.
Bandsintown Manager lets artists and managers stay on top of day-to-day tasks for working musicians, resulting in higher turnout and more tickets sold. We display and promote your tour dates on Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and artist websites. We also push tour data to our partners like Tumblr, Nokia, Squarespace, DeliRadio, and many more, helping you get discovered.
Artists and managers can now access our popular features – in addition to many new features – from your mobile phones and tablets, allowing you to promote your tour right from the palm of your hand. Bandsintown Manager combines the power of our web platform with the flexibility and accessibility of a mobile app, saving music managers valuable time in adding, editing or removing tour dates while on the road.
• Create Facebook events for all upcoming shows and display them on a Tour Dates tab on your Facebook Page for fans to RSVP, comment and share.
• Geo-targeted newsfeed posts that reach your Facebook and Twitter fans throughout your entire tour, from presale to opening night.
• Manage multiple artists from a single mobile dashboard.
New exclusive features:
• Receive notifications to approve pending tour dates imported from a third party source.
• Key insights and statistics about your fan Trackers that are easy to understand.
• Artists can directly message fans who have RSVP’d to your show with targeted push notifications.
• Browse concert photos and videos of a show posted by fans on Bandsintown and Instagram, and repost your favorites ones on Facebook and Twitter to increase engagement
*Thank you to our 200 thousand+ artists for making Bandsintown a must-have app!*
Join the Bandsintown artist community:
Artist Blog: http://www.artists.bandsintown.com/bandsintownartists
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/426176094078477
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
Email: [email protected]
- You can now schedule an event to publish at a specific date and time
- Auto Promote settings now support the ability to change the frequency of track artist posts
- Added support for Android Material design