Bandsintown Manager is the touring app that connects artists to fans. We provide a range of tools that allow you to engage with your existing fans and reach new concert-goers.
Bandsintown Manager lets artists and managers stay on top of day-to-day tasks for working musicians, resulting in higher turnout and more tickets sold. We display and promote your tour dates on Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and web platforms like Bandzoogle, Squarespace and WordPress. We also push tour data to our partners like Tumblr, Shazam, Beatport and many more, helping you get discovered.
Artists and managers can now access our popular features from your mobile phones and tablets, allowing you to promote your tour right from the palm of your hand. Bandsintown Manager combines the power of our web platform with the flexibility and accessibility of a mobile app, saving music managers valuable time in adding, editing or removing tour dates while on the road.
• Create Facebook events for all upcoming shows and display them on a Tour Dates tab on your Facebook Page for fans to RSVP, comment and share.
• Geo-targeted newsfeed posts that reach your Facebook and Twitter fans throughout your entire tour, from presale to opening night.
• Key insights and statistics about concert-going fans that are easy to understand.
• Artists can directly message fans who have RSVP’d to your show with targeted mobile push notifications.
• Browse concert photos and videos of a show posted by fans on Bandsintown and Instagram and repost your favorites ones on Facebook and Twitter to increase engagement.
• Receive notifications to approve pending tour dates imported from a third party source.
• Manage multiple artists from a single mobile dashboard.
*Thank you to our 300,000+ artists for making Bandsintown a must-have app!*
Join the Bandsintown artist community:
Biz Blog: http://www.artists.bandsintown.com/blog
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BandsintownArtists
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
Email: [email protected]
- Updated to allow the new music page types added by Facebook