It is the best application in the market on Indian Bank Exams. This app is helpful in PO/Clerk exam. It has unique features which you will not find in any other app in the market. It makes you familiar with the type of question paper of Bank Exams. It contains a large database of questions. And last but not the least, it is updated daily with new questions. This app will defineitly help you to succeed in Bank Exams. Best of Luck !!!
FEATURES : 1) 4000 + questions and Daily update with new questions
2) Get correct answers for your wrong questions
3) Get scores at the end
4) Small App size
5) Questions added from valuable resources with double verification of answers
6) Cool User Interface
7) Button for users suggestions
8) Button to share the app on FaceBook, Twitter, other social n/w sites, dropbox, email, sms etc
9) Button to give your reviews about app.
10) QR Code is provided in the screenshots for desktop users, to download the app on their mobiles.
Sr. no. Name of Tests Maximum Marks
1 Reasoning 40
2 English 40
3 Numerical Ability 40
4 GK 40
5 Computer 40
Total Time 2 hours
State Bank of India invited applications for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. Candidates eligible for the posts can apply online between 19 February 2014 and 6 March 2014 through prescribed format.
Dates for On-line registration of application: 19 February 2014 to 06 March 2014
Dates for Payment of fee: 19 February 2014 to 06 March 2014 for On-line Mode; and 19 February 2014 to 08 March 2014 for Off-line Mode
Date of Online Test: 19 April 2014
Downloading of call letter for Online test: 10 April 2014 onwards
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 19 March 2014.Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank came into existence on 28 February 2013 through amalgamation of erstwhile Wainganga Krishna Gramin Bank, Solapur and Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Akola, Maharashtra State.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 4 March 2014
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 19 March 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Officer Scale-II (IT): 3 posts
2. Officer Scale-I: 115 posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 200 posts
1.7.4 - New Questions added (08 Apr 14)
1.7.3 - New Questions added (06 Sep 13)
1.7.2 - New Questions added (25 Aug 13)
1.7.1 - New Questions Added (19 Aug 13)
1.7.0 - New Questions Added (18 Aug 13)
1.6.9 - New Questions Added (17 Aug 13)
1.6.8 - New Questions Added (16 Aug 13)
1.6.7 - New Questions Added (15 Aug 13)
1.6.6 - New Questions Added (14 Aug 13)
1.6.5 - New Questions Added (13 Aug 13)
1.6.4 - New Questions Added (12 Aug 13)