Get instant access to your personal accounts with a convenient, fast and secure mobile banking application from Bank Millennium. Check balances, pay bills, repay your cards, whenever you want, wherever you are. Application allows to make transfers to email/ mobile, have widgets with the account/card balance before login and allows to apply for credit products.
Application designed for Individual/Biznes Customers of Bank Millennium. Corporate Customers should download application Bank Millennium for Companies.
Features include access to such products as:
Accounts and cards:
• Viewing details and history of current accounts, saving accounts, credit cards, prepaid cards, term deposits and loans,
• Viewing blocked funds,
• Checking account/card balance before login,
• Repaying credit cards,
• Activating, changing PIN, blocking cards: debit, credit and prepaid,
• Changing debit and credit card daily limits,
• ATM cash withdrawal without a card
• Transferring funds between own accounts and making domestic transfers,
• Making instant transfers, transfers to email/mobile, transfers from QR codes,
• Generating QR codes with transfer data ("Request payment"), which can be shared with the payer,
• Topping-up prepaid cards,
• Viewing upcoming payments.
• Topping-up mobile phones,
• Applying for cash loan, credit card limit increase, overdraft and overdraft increase (available as a special offer),
• Making a cash advance from a credit card,
• Setting up, redeeming term deposits,
• Downloading electronic statements for accounts,
• Downloading and sending PDF transaction confirmations,
• Sending email notifications after transfers,
• Sending account number via SMS or email,
• Searching for branches and ATMs,
• Foreign currency exchange rates,
Access to the application is protected with an individual PIN code and some operations have to be confirmed with a Mobile Password.
Application is available in Polish and English.
- BLIK mobile payments and checks (features available upon launch of the service by the Bank),
- Minor improvements.