Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking. With great new features, you can now bank wherever you are, whenever you want.
• Check your account information, balances and transaction history
• Pay Anyone or Pay to Mobile
• Pay bills with BPAY® and add BPAY® billers and payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
• View eStatements and opt out of paper statements
• Locate your nearest Bank of Melbourne ATM or branch
• MoneyMeter – view account balance at a glance without logging on to mobile banking
MoneyMeter extension for Sony SmartWatch 2
MoneyMeter extension allows you to view your account balance at a glance on your Sony SmartWatch 2 without logging on to mobile banking. This extension is compatible with the Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking App.
To be able to use this extension you need to install the following apps:
• Smart Connect app
• SmartWatch 2 extension
• Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking App
Other features include:
• Open a transaction account or savings account
• Apply for a personal loan, term deposit or credit card
• Activate your new debit or credit card
• View the interest earned (perfect for tax time)
• Have better control of your accounts by registering for SMS & email alerts
• Travelling overseas –notify us of your overseas travel plans to help protect your accounts while you travel
• Budget Planner – an easy tool to help you better manage your money
Business customers can also:
• View your account balances and transaction information
• Transfer between your own accounts including foreign currency accounts
• View your authorization summary and mobile payment history
For more information visit http://www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Google+ : http://www.plus.google.com/+bankofmelbourne/
Things you should know:
1) Internet connection is required use Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
2) Information is current at time of download and subject to change.
We collect information on how you use the Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking Application. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518 Internet Banking is issued by Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714. Before you begin using Internet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
Faster access via Simplified logon. Either use a 4, 5 or 6 digit security number to logon, or continue to use your password