Get the flexibility and convenience of banking anywhere, any time with the Bank of Melbourne Tablet Banking app. It’s the simple, secure and easy way to bank 24/7.
Payments & transfers:
• Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
• Quick Pay - set up top 5 favourite payments and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
• Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance.
Manage your accounts:
• View account information, balances and transaction history
• Set up SMS or email alerts.
• Simplified login using your security number or password
• Personalise your login screen with the features you use most often
• Integrated address book with all of your device contacts, payees and billers included.
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs*.
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Put your card on hold for up to 15 days in the Lost or Stolen section within Services
• View interest earned for the past 2 years.
For a more information visit http://www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/online-services/tablet-banking
Things you should know:
* A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at https://www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance. Excludes American Express® cards.
Internet connection is required to use Bank of Melbourne Tablet Banking. Data charges apply.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the Bank of Melbourne Tablet Banking app. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. Before you begin using Tablet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
Mobile & Tablet Banking is issued by Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
• You now have the option of using your security number to login (or you can continue to use just your internet password, or all 3 credentials)
• eStatements – your address will now appear on eStatements (print or email) to assist with proof of ID.
Note, you’ll need to re-enter your card/access number, security number and internet password after you’ve updated this app. If you are having issues with the app, delete and re-install it. If issues persist call 1300 605 266.