Mobile Banking from your Android Phone!
Mobile banking with your Android phone offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts and even pay your bills. Our Android mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere.
Requirements: You must be a Bank of the Ozarks Online Banking user to enroll in Online Banking.
It's easy to get started!
1. Log in to your Online Banking account.
2. Click the "Other Services" tab.
3. Click on the "Mobile" tab on the submenu.
4.Complete the requested information. Preview and submit your request.
5. You will receive two text messages on your mobile phone:
• The first message will contain a link to the Bank of the Ozarks mobile browser app (www.BankOzarksMobile.mobi). Save this link as a bookmark on your phone web browser, so you can get back to it easily.
• The other message will ask you to reply "yes." This is a key component, so don't skip. When you reply "yes," your phone will be registered and enabled to receive SMS messages regarding your account.
6. That's all there is to it! Simply go to www.BankOzarksMobile.mobi (the link you bookmarked in Step 5) to authenticate your account and begin enjoying all the benefits of mobile banking.
- Mobile Banking with your Android phone is just like Online Banking via the Internet from a security standpoint
- We’ve incorporated the same high levels of security you’ve enjoyed with Online Banking into this mobile banking solution.
- Your account information is safe, secure and easily accessible.
Capability: Mobile Banking with your Android phone allows you to:
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Call our Voice Banking service for automated information and Customer Service
Support or questions? 1-800-274-4482
Email: [email protected]