The Bank of the West app provides secure access to your accounts allowing you to manage your finances from virtually anywhere. Available to all registered Online Banking customers.
The app lets you get a peek at your balances without signing in, deposit checks by taking a picture, pay bills in seconds, monitor account activity, transfer funds between your accounts, and find the nearest ATM or branch.
Download the app to your phone and sign in with your Online Banking username and password.
• Quick Balance: Using the new Quick Balance setup screen you can select up to 5 eligible accounts that you want to keep an eye on. The Account nicknames and balances will display when you drag on the “gripper” from the login screen. To opt-in for the Quick Balance feature, you must log in to the app, go to the “More” menu and turn on Quick Balance. You always have the ability to disable this feature from the “More” menu.
• Mobile Deposit: Take a picture of the front and back of an endorsed check to make a deposit, avoiding trips to the branch or ATM.
• Bill Pay: You can now manage your bill payments entirely from the mobile app. No need to log into Online Banking to set up payees. Just search for a payee by entering the first few letters of the company’s name. Confirm the information returned by the system and pay the bill. As always, you can view or modify previously scheduled payments as well.
• Account Transfers: Quickly move money between your Bank of the West accounts.
• ATM and Branch Locator: Find Bank of the West locations near you, near an address, or within a specific ZIP code.
• Mobile PIN: Reduce typing errors and login faster by entering a unique numeric PIN instead of your password.
Mobile Banking Security:
• No confidential information or account numbers are ever stored on your mobile device.
• Industry standard data encryption to protect your banking transactions.
• Login information verification required after five minutes of inactivity.
• Device can be blocked from accessing mobile banking if lost or stolen.
The Bank of the West App is available to download at no cost. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
Version 3.0 contains exciting new features that extend and improve your Bank of the West mobile experience:
• Add a new payee on your mobile device, then pay them immediately.
• Get more out of Quick Balance by selecting the accounts you wish to view.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.