BankSA Mobile Banking has been designed to give you full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
Payments & transfers:
• Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
• Quick Pay - set up top 5 favourite payments and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
• Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance.
Manage your accounts:
• View up to 2 account balances on your homescreen with Quick Balance
• Set up SMS or email alerts.
• Simplified login with your security number
• Personalise your login screen with the features you use most often
• Integrated address book with all of your device contacts, payees and billers included.
• Use Cardless Cash to withdraw cash from any BankSA, Bank of Melbourne or St.George ATM in Australia without a debit card (daily and weekly limits apply).
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs*.
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Put your card on hold for up to 15 days with Block Card in the Lost or Stolen section within Services
• View interest earned for the past 2 years.
For more information visit www.banksa.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Things you should know:
* The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Debit MasterCard at a Global Alliance ATM. A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at www.banksa.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance. Excludes American Express® cards.
Internet connection is required use BankSA Mobile Banking. Data charges apply.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the BankSA Mobile Banking app. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. Before you begin using Mobile Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
Mobile Banking is issued by BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
• Cardless Cash – allows you to withdraw cash from any BankSA ATM without a debit card
• Redesigned FX calculator
• eStatements – your address will now appear on eStatements (print or email) to assist with proof of ID
• Sign in improvements.
If you are having issues with our app, delete and re-install it. If issues persist call 1300 605 266.