Get the flexibility and convenience of banking anywhere, anytime on your BankSA Tablet Banking app. It’s the simple, secure and easy way to bank 24/7.
• Check your account information, balances and transaction history
• Transfer funds, Pay Anyone or Pay bills with BPAY®
• Make payments to friends with just their mobile number using Pay to Mobile
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
• View eStatements
• Find your nearest BankSA ATM and/or branch via our locator
Other features include:
• Open a transaction account, savings account or term deposit
• Apply for a personal loan or credit card
• Activate your debit card
• Manage your credit card – activate your card, view your pending credit card purchases, pay off your balance, report your card lost or stolen, dispute credit card transactions and transfer other bank credit card and store card balances
• View interest earned for the last 2 financial years
• Calculate and convert foreign currency using the Foreign Exchange convertor
• Handy calculator and calendar widget which you can place where you want
• Have better control of your accounts by registering for SMS & email alerts
• Tell us of your overseas travel plans to help protect your accounts while you travel
For a more information visit http://www.banksa.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Things you should know:
Internet connection is required use BankSA Tablet Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the BankSA Tablet Banking Application. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. Before you begin using Internet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Internet Banking is issued by BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.