The new BankSA Tablet App has been designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use and intuitive environment.
Included in the App are the expected banking features such as;
• Pay to Mobile
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Manage your credit card
• Pay your bills etc
• Locate the nearest branch or ATM
While some additional features include:
• See all your account balances on your account home screen
• Set up top 5 favourite payments for quick pay
• Personalise your login screen
• Swipe touch navigation throughout App
• A range of value added banking services
• Integrated address book with all contacts, payees & billers included
• Brand new design with swipe touch navigation
• View your account balances on your account home screen
• Quick Pay - Set up top 5 favourite payments
• Make favourite payment with just one click
• Integrated address book with all of your device contacts, payees and billers included
• Help menu with ‘Take a Tour’ and ‘Tips and Tricks’ - ideal for new users
Things you should know:
Internet connection is required use BankSA Tablet Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the BankSA Tablet Banking Application. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. Before you begin using Internet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Internet Banking is issued by BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
- Brand new design
- Multiple ways to make a payment
- Hold, drag and drop to transfer funds
- Personalise your login screen
- An integrated address book so Pay to Mobile is easy