Barbour ABI Evolution
By Arrk Group Ltd
*Note: This App requires a valid Evolution license and construction sales leads subscription from Barbour ABI.*
Our Evolution App allows faster than ever access to manage your sales leads while you’re on the move. Stay on top of the latest opportunities with easy to use search functionality for projects and companies while getting quick access to save and update built-in notes, favourites list and alerting. You can even submit a question to our Research team directly from the App.
OVERVIEW OF FEATURES
• Keyword, Address and Stage search for Projects
• Name, Address and Role search for Companies
• Find nearby Project or Companies using your device’s GPS or postcode
• Access to Favourite and recently viewed Projects and Company lists
• Display search results in list or map view
• Interactive details of Project information, companies and contacts involved – email, call or view website links,
• Flexibility to add notes, favourites and share details of both Projects or Companies with other users within your
Founded more than 80 years ago, Barbour ABI is a leading provider of construction intelligence services for the UK. With a team of in-house research specialists and a dedicated lead economist, it provides sales leads, client and competitor monitoring combined with commercially relevant insight and unique analysis of trends and developments within the building and construction industry. Barbour ABI is the chosen provider of industry data and indicators for government bodies including the Office for National Statistics and the UK Government’s Construction Pipeline.
Barbour ABI also provides data for independent organisations, such as the Construction Products Association. Barbour ABI is part of global events-led marketing services and communications company, UBM plc, and is headquartered in Cheshire Oaks, near Chester in the United Kingdom. For more information, please visit www.barbour-abi.com
- Improved highlighting for preference service phone numbers
- Fixed project and company sharing issue