This new app is great for getting around Barcelona using the Metro, Tram and Cable Car services. It contains a beautiful map, some unique features and is ideal for visitors and locals.
● KEY FEATURES ●
● Colourful clear map with major geographical features and places of interest.
● View the map, look up places of interest, plan your journey, etc all without an internet connection.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times to any location on the map.
● Route text itinerary with step by step instructions.
● Easily locate your nearest transport stop.
● Online street map integration (internet connection required).
● OVERVIEW ● The Barcelona Metro - Map and route planner by Zuti makes it easy to travel in and around Barcelona using the Metro, Trams and Cable Car services. The application contains a professionally drawn map and route planner with many unique features. The map provides a simple and colourful view of the city transport services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available.
● MINUTE MAP ● The unique minute map feature provides a view of travel times using transport from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● ROUTING ● The application does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport systems, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the L5 TMC Cornelià Centre-Vall d'Hebron metro towards Cornelià Centre for 4 mins (2 stops). Service runs every 5 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and direction. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and you will not be charged data connection fees. This means the application saves on battery power and runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
Brand new map and app