The Barracuda Message Archiver Companion application provides users and administrators easy access to all of their historical emails. Access is provided through the deployment of a Barracuda Message Archiver appliance installed in an organization's network. Features include:
• Easy search for older emails that are no longer visible in your mail application, or those that have been deleted. Simply tap on the search bar to enter your search criteria.
• Search based on the sender, recipient, subject or all criteria.
• Advanced searching options allow restricting the results to a date range.
The Barracuda Message Archiver Companion app can only be used with the Barracuda Message Archiver. VPN access might be required. Contact the system administrator of the Barracuda Message Archiver for remote access instructions.
About the Barracuda Message Archiver:
The Barracuda Message Archiver is a complete and affordable email archiving solution, enabling you to effectively index and preserve all emails, enhance operational efficiencies and enforce policies for regulatory compliance. By leveraging standard policies and seamless access to messages, email content is fully indexed and backed up to enable administrators, auditors and end users quick retrieval of any email message stored in an organization’s email archive.
To learn more about the Barracuda Message Archiver, please visit www.barracuda.com/archiver
For instructions on how to use the Barracuda Message Archiver Companion, please visit http://techlib.barracuda.com/x/SAAm
About Barracuda Networks:
Barracuda Networks Inc. combines premises-based gateways and software, virtual appliances, cloud services, and sophisticated remote support to deliver comprehensive content security, data protection and application delivery solutions. The company’s expansive product portfolio includes offerings for protection against email and Web threats as well as products that improve application delivery and network access, message archiving, backup and data protection. Coca-Cola, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L'Oreal, and Europcar are among the more than 130,000 organizations protecting their IT infrastructures with Barracuda Networks’ range of affordable, easy-to-deploy and manage solutions. Barracuda Networks is privately held with its International Headquarters in Campbell, California. For more information about Barracuda Networks, please visit www.barracudanetworks.com.
- Added French translations
- Access to your contacts is required for populating address entries when replying to a message.
- Use of the mobile app requires an SSL connection. Your network administrator may need to update firewall rules for secure access from outside your company network.