Try the hardest "runner" game in the world! Do not wait! It all depends on your agile hands and good tactics. You must try it!
"If you thought Copter was challenging, wait until you try Bat Walk!" - AndroidShock
"A powerful and interesting action game, full of challenge and a complex gameplay. Try to survive, it won't be easy." - AndroidZoom
"Bat Walk" is a very simple "runner" game where our task is simply to survive as long as possible. Without any coins to collect and additional micropayments. If you have enough "runner" or "run" games where you have non-stop tap the screen, this game is for you!
There are hundreds of runner games, but they are no challenge when compared to the Bat Walk. Need a real challenge? Do you want to hurt your hands? Are you tired of mainstream runner games? Bats UP!!! Show your skills in the Bat Walk!
Bat Walk uses the Scoreloop rankings, that allow you to play a real rivalry inside the game. Scoreloop also supports the competitions carried out in that runner.
Help the bat to reach as far as possible. While flying a bat, quickly avoid obstacles, eat healing hearts and collect power crystals. With the advance use the massive power that will help in your journey into the route.
- Challenging and addictive gameplay.
- "Runner" Game in the air, without the constant tapping on the screen.
- 4 different tracks, but always the same and two random.
- 3 difficulty levels that beat even the best players.
- Scoreloop leaderboard.
- 74 achievements in Scoreloop.
- Competition between friends.
- Control as you like (roll, touch, d-pad or all at once)
Powered by: LibGDX
Graphics by: Adam Musielak
Music: DoKashiteru - "Yiourgh"
Bat Walk on:
https://www.facebook.com/BatWalk - Facebook
https://plus.google.com/107865257977788899131 - Google+
https://twitter.com/Bat_Walk - Twitter
First run take more time than another, please wait a bit if you see just a black screen.
If game doesn't start then try to force close it and start again.
If you need any help, please write to [email protected]
- fullscreen on Android 4.4 (hides system navigation)
- better support for highres devices
- better support for x86 devices
- updated libs