Battery Circle Widget as a disc allows you to monitor in detail the state of the battery of your smartphone to monitor the level of charge, to see the time remaining to discharge the battery and set the program saves power. Simple and sleek design suitable for any interface.
★ This application does not contain any ads and push notifications. ★
★ Key Features ★
- Fully customizable widget
- The battery level in the status bar
- The monitor of system processes with CPU usage information of each of them
- Power saving
- Battery Usage
★★★ Widget ★★★
- Three sizes Widget 2x2, 3x3 and 4x3.
- Changing the size directly on the home screen (for version Android 4.0 and later).
- Support for installation on the lock screen (for versions of Android 4.2 and later).
- Three board to display information about the battery - the main and two secondary.
- Four toggles to quickly enable or disable wireless interfaces in a single click.
- Setting up what information is displayed widget.
- Setting the transparency of the various parts of the widget - background, scale, toggles and text.
- Setting the display of shadows.
- Change the color of all the parts of the widget.
- Setting the background.
- It can show the charge, voltage, battery temperature, and time to complete discharge or charge the battery. Forecast of the remaining time is calculated from the recent stress.
- Shows the level and battery status in the status bar.
★★★ Energy saving ★★★
- You can set the time interval during which the wireless interface will be switched off to save battery power. For example, you can set off the Wi-Fi between 1 am and 8 am.
- Install two battery charge and the action to disable the wireless interfaces to achieve these levels to conserve battery power. For example, you can set on airplane mode for maximum battery saving when the battery level of 10%.
★★★ The level of charge in the status bar ★★★
- Shows the battery status and charge in the status bar.
- Power toggles in the notification area (for Android 4.1 +).
★★★ Statistics ★★★
- Shows the average rate of discharge of the battery after turning off the power source and the current rate of discharge of the battery.
- Working time Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and backlight after disconnecting the power supply.
★★★ Charts ★★★
- Scalable charts change the battery level, temperature, and voltage.
★★★ 3 versions in one application ★★★
- After installation, you will be available three versions of the application: Free Lite version without any advertising, subscription to a full-featured free trial period of 10 days and Premium version without any limitations.
★★★ Full localization ★★★
- The application is fully translated into several languages. Available localizations: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
If you want to help translate the interface into your language, please contact us at [email protected]
★★★ Support of many devices ★★★
- The interface is designed for both smartphones and tablets.
★★★ Installation ★★★
- Once installed, simply add the widget to your home screen or lock screen.
★★★ Remarks ★★★
- To open the application, just click on the widget.
- After buying a premium application will check the license with the following entry in the application window. Just close the window and open again.
If the widget does not appear in the list of installed, you must reboot your smartphone.
- Now you can start the application from the application menu without having to install the widget.
- Fixed bugs
- Added monitor processes with time-based information, the CPU usage of each of them.