Battery Drain Analyzer with Simple profile manager
• shows battery status in notification bar
• shows battery status in widget 1x1, 2x1
• shows battery level changes in time for day
• shows battery life statistic for last 30 days
• estimates for how long the battery last
• estimates for how long the battery will be charged
• notification in case battery level is bellow selected level
• notification for full battery (charging finished)
• 3 simple profiles (possible manual and automatic time activation): Day, Night, Save (allows enable/disable settings bellow)
• 5 buttons for enable/disable: airplane, Bluetooth, mobile data, Wi-Fi, sync + 1 button to access settings
• no advertisement
• shows which applications drain battery most in last 30 days or day by day
★How Analyzer works
The analyzer displays the battery power consumed by individual applications. Data is collected only when the device is not connected to a power source.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
★License renewal require
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
Then you only need to turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers.
It will works on Android 5, but colors icons will not work correctly for now, but I will fix that soon.