HIGH definition. The widget has been tested on the most Android devices with different operating systems, and the result was excellent.
A great HD WIDGET to monitor the level and condition of the battery.
Graphic simple but exceptional. The widget is designed to achieve
excellent performance while saving as much as possible battery, memory and resources.
The colors of the widget vary from state to state and battery level.
The default colors are:
* Green - Battery charging (0% - 100%)
* Blue - Battery not charging (21% - 100%)
* Yellow - Low battery (11% - 20%)
* Red - Very low battery (0% - 10%)
There are also:
- advanced battery status
* big widget
* name of status
* temperature of the device
* battery technology
* battery voltage
* battery health
- history level, temperature and voltage
Displays a diagram showing the battery level
in the last period for up 24 hours.
- Battery Usage ( only if supported )
- Install widget instructions
- Custom colors task ( color, light, halo of light, round corner )
- Statistics task ( Max temperature [°C],Max voltage,Max charging time,Max charging delta level,Max not-charging time,Max not-charging delta level,Last charging time,Average charge per hour,Average discharge per hour,Remaining charging time,Remaining discharging time )
- 3 different size for widgets.
- on/off airplane mode.
- Ability to choose two colors at once
Not all statistics will begin to work immediately because they need data to work with. A step of charging / discharging is considered such if it varies at least 5% of the battery.
Note: Not all devices support effective monitoring of the temperature and battery voltage.
The screenshots have been triggered by an emulator so the values of some sensors are zeroed, and the precision of the graph is low because i manually insert values.
The widget has been tested on most Android devices and works perfectly.
- Execute at startup.
The application uses this option to autoavviarsi to extract when you need information on the battery. Without this option, the user each time the device would have to open it or have the widget installed.
- Write settings
This permission allows to turn on/off airplane mode
However it is possible to disable the auto start (only works if the widget is not installed).
Statistics bug fixes.
Added different size for widgets
Compacted database by 20%
Added 2 parameters in the color task.
Ability to disable the auto start of the service (only works if the widget is not installed).
Existing data will be removed to compact the database.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Added airplane mode.
Ability to choose two colors at once