Battery Log is an application that logs the information of the battery.
You can check the status of the battery to manage my phone via a log that has been recorded.
Log records to prevent excessive battery level and status (charging / discharging, etc.) when a change log records.
This application supports from Android OS 2.2 (Froyo).
If a problem occurs, please send an e-mail. Will be quick response.
✓ Basic Features
- Battery records information.
- Your log can be viewed as a list or a graph.
- In the status bar displays the current battery level.
- The battery is changed, the amount of time it took to use 1% in the status bar will be notified.
- After completion of the boot log service can be started automatically.
- You can export the recorded log, CSV or DB file.
- Android OS 3.0 or higher is, UI in default Holo theme.
- Because it contains a services, this application does not support the installation of external memory.
✓ Permission description
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Is used to record files on the SD card.
• Android 4.4.2 will not update the status bar notifications problem is OS bug.
• SDK is based on changes Kitkat
• Fixed a problem service does not start intermittent
- Graph zoom in/out available
- Added temperature unit to Fahrenheit
- Added option to display a notification in the status bar when charging
- Wireless charging log support
- Change the order of the setting menu