Massive overhaul. Rewrite the whole application according to latest UI guidelines.
Battery monitoring app that provides information regarding the battery status and history.
- Display current battery info (technology, status, health, battery level, temperature and voltage)
- Simple statistics / battery status summary
- Tracks battery usage over time. Battery graph - Since last unplugged, 1 hour, 24 hours, 7 days and a week.
- Chart battery level, temperature and voltage on multi axis chart.
- User can stop / start monitoring service
- Export database to CSV file (up to 14 days worth of data)
- Simple battery widget
Please exclude from task killer. You may disable monitoring via app setting instead.
Remember to start monitor -> Menu -> Start Monitor. Otherwise, nothing will be shown.
Delete and add again if the widget is not responding.
* Permission usage explanation:
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION This permission is needed for sunrise and sunset calculation. Solely used for auto changing app theme (Dark or Light).
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE This permission is needed to export database to CSV file. The file is exported to BatteryView folder.
** Please see the project website (linked to below) if you have any suggestions, questions or problems — I can't respond to comments left here. *
v3.1.0 - Add 3 Days graph. Android Lollipop Material love.