A lightweight & simple widget(1x1) to show you battery level and temperature. You can tap the widget to get more battery info.
★ Simple & Compact! Only 78KB!
★ Does not drain your battery!
★ Without any permission!
★ No Ads!
How to add Battery Widget on your Android 2.X home screen?
1. Long press on any empty space of your home screen until the menu appears.
2. Tap the menu item labeled "Widgets" and select "Battery Widget".
3. Then it should appear on your Android home screen.
In some Samsung devices can not view the battery information because of permission problem.
- Resume the service as soon as possible if the system kills it when low on memory.
* If the battery icon doesn't change after update, please remove the widget and re-add it again.