Battery Widget+ is an elegant 1x1 widget which:
- Shows you an animated battery charge level on your home screen when plugged in.
- Shows additional battery stats and usage with as little as one tap.
- Helps save battery by allowing quick access to device settings such as WiFi, screen brightness, GPS, and more.
- Automatically notifies you about battery status changes.
If space is unavailable on your home screen, a battery level indicator on the status bar is available and visible at all times.
For Android 4.4 and below:
- Battery level indicator on the status bar can be customized to show 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian, Romanian, Azerbaijani, Indonesian, and Thai.
Please email us ([email protected]
) if you would like to help localize Battery Widget+.
- Battery level indicator on status bar. Option to show colors in 3 configurable level ranges (Android 4.4 and below).
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget+ is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget+ is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Snapchat, Facebook, and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget (Battery Widget+). By having Battery Widget+ running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget+ to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add → Widgets → Battery Widget+.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets → Battery Widget+.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
- Additional stability & performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
In order to move forward and be compatible with recent Android OS versions, we had to replace the colored icon in the notification bar with a white icon.
To make Battery Widget+ better for you, please let us know what you think about the latest update by leaving us a review. We listen to all feedback!