Battery Widget + is an elegant 1x1 widget which shows you the battery level on your home screen, with some nice animation when charging. Tapping on it will show more battery information with a shortcut to view battery use. Now Battery Widget can help you save battery by letting you control device settings such as WiFi, screen brightness, GPS, and more.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget + will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget + to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget +.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget +.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
- Added Azerbaijani language support
- Compiled with Android 4.4 (Kit-kat) support