Keep adventurers alive by crafting them better and better equipment in this hectic “pick-three” game!
On a 5x5 board, pick three different materials to craft new gear for the adventurers as they battle in real time. For every additional connected piece of the same material the item gains +1 in attack or defensive power.
- 3 adventurer classes (warrior, archer, healer)
- 5 item classes (armors, ranged and melee weapons, robes and wands)
- 11 different raw materials
- 20+ different valid item combinations and 8 high-level variants of these
- local high score boards
- 15+ local achievements
- tutorial + nine career stages to show you the ropes
- basic survival (a limited selection of materials; game length max. ca 7 min)
- normal survival (all materials available at times; game length max. ca 25 min)
- hectic survival (more and tougher enemies, all resources available all the time; game length max. ca 7 min).
- seven-map-long campaign mode
This is an independently developed game. The game itself has no music, but you can use your device’s music player in the background to play whatever you want. And you can always turn off the sound effects.
The game was aimed for mobile phones (Android 2.1 or newer), but it is just as playable on tablets as well or even more so.
Feedback, opinions on the campaign difficulty level and reports on how the game performs on different platforms are welcome. Featurewise, this game is done and future updates will likely contain only minor graphical updates and game balancing changes.
- FIX: no white tile borders (on Nexus 7) in survival modes
- CHANGE: Smoother tile falling and notification animation
- CHANGE: Smaller notification texts on large screens
- NEW: Remaining campaign mode
- CHANGE: Big change to the initial level of hired help (invalidates old scores)
- FIX: Added license text for Android Support Library under Credits
- NEW: A one-time pop-up dialogue to point out where to start
- FIX: Some app-crashing bugs