BB-SQL was born of necessity. I needed a database query tool that was powerful, simple to use, accessible from anywhere and supported a multitude of RDBMS platforms. Sometimes things have to be fixed yesterday and the nearest desktop may be hours away. I hope you find BB-SQL as useful as I do on a daily basis.
If you want to try BB-SQL before you buy, check out the free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbsoft.bbsql
BB-SQL Pro Features
- Supports MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and Sybase.
- Multiple Persistent SQL scratch pads to organize your statements.
- SSH Tunnel to navigate firewalls with key file support.
- Table Schema browser.
- Pin query\procedure results to view later.
- Browse and execute stored procedures.
- Autocommit or transactional with configurable isolation levels.
- Application lock password.
- Returns multiple result sets, update counts and output parameters.
- Result cell, row and column clipboard copy for easy query construction or pasting to e-mail.
- Configurable result count limiter.
- No ads.
- CSV export.
Possible Future Enhancements
- Table\procedure quick search
- Smart suggestions for quicker SQL entry.
- Multi-gateway SSH tunnel
- Result set graphing.
8/12/2013 - v.1.2 - Fixed scrolled DB list index, Auto-edit cloned DB.
8/10/2013 - v.1.1 - Oracle support. Table and procedure functionality is still a bit wonky.
8/10/2013 - v.1.0 - Initial release