AppDesignGeeks brings you the BBQ Remote application for Android devices that allows you connect to your BBQ Guru CyberQ Wifi Device from anywhere in the world. No more standing around your Smoker or Pit monitoring your cook. With this app, you will have the freedom to unhitch the ball and chain of your smoker while still having the ability to accurately and securely monitor and make adjustments to your cook in real-time.
BBQ Remote app will allow you to accurately reproduce your cooking masterpiece with the ability to take Notes and attached Images in real-time of your cook. BBQ Remote is great for Weekend Warriors or for a Pit Masters in any competition.
We have a web portal to that will check your device settings and verify your BBQ Guru CyberQ Wifi Device is Ready for use with BBQ Remote.
- Simple and Modern User Interface
- On-the-fly adjustments for Pit Temp and Food Set points and Labels
- Protect your device and cooks with optional in-app SECURITY
- Ability to Start, Stop and Create new cooks directly from the app
- No fear of losing your Cooking Notes and Images, automatically backed up in the CLOUD
- Pit and Food temperature readings
- Blower output readings
- Alarms for Pit/Food
- Graphing to monitor your cooking progress
- Configure Control Setup and System Settings
- Supports both Infrastructure and AdHoc mode
- Take Notes with pictures to accurately record your cooking masterpiece
- Stream (Public forum) to display your share your cooking expertise, tips, pictures with others passionate pit masters
- My Account page with custom profile picture
- Social Integration with Facebook and Twitter
- Instantly share photos and comments with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Our app includes a Web portal where you can view / update any cooking notes that were saved from the app
- Securely login to your cook history and notes
Version - 3.13.0
- Fixed Name and App Icon
Version - 3.12.0
- Fixed Login issue with Android
- Fixed other reported bugs
- You can now add Notes and Images to your current cook or go back and add notes or images to your past cook history. Click on the Menu option Cook History/Notes -> select a Cook from the list and click the pencil in the upper right corner to add notes.
- Fixed issue with updating profile picture
- Thanks for the feedback and bug reporting