A classic spin on a new idea. Beam Rider Retro is an infinite runner similar to Despicable Me - Minion Rush or Temple Run except that the player has more control because they are moving inside of a tube. The games graphics are inspired by old Vector based arcade games of the 1980's such as StarWars, Tempest, and BattleZone.
- Procedural level design so the experience changes every time you play.
- Old school vector graphics engine
- Frantic and exciting gameplay
- Online Leaderboards
- Share scores on Facebook
- A few bug fixes when player loses internet connectivity
- Forced the help screen to pop up the first time a player plays. This is from customer feedback... (See I listen, some one tell my wife)
- Try's to grab Facebook name, if not there grab GooglePlay name, if not there then log you in as anonymous.
- Tuned the controls a little
- Brought this build back onto the main branch