Beckett Basketball is a monthly magazine loaded with everything you need to know about new basketball cards and more. It offers news, values for new releases as well as past sets along with the latest collecting trends.
Our readers use this magazine to find out what's new, what their cards are worth, who's hot, who's not and more. For veterans and novices, Beckett Basketball is a must-have resource to stay informed and aware of the hobby.
What to expect in each issue:
• Editorial coverage: A mix of news, features and opinion pieces covering what’s new and what’s interesting in the hobby along with insight on how and what to collect.
• Previews: All you need to know about upcoming card sets.
• Reviews: Breakdowns and opinions of the newest card releases.
• The Hot List: A visual list and values for the 20 hottest cards on the market.
• The Price Guide: More than 200 pages filled with price ranges for new releases and past sets.
• Market Watch: A look at the key players and products to collect.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: help@pocketmags.[email protected]