Beefcake is a workout planner and logger that lets you register your exercises to track your training progress.
- Create and manage your own set of exercises and categories (a small set of examples are included from the beginning just to help you)
- Build multiple workouts and include different set of exercises
- Register your progress for each exercise (sets, reps, weight)
- 3 different input types (weight+reps, reps, distance+time)
- Create and add new exercises during your workout
- Follow-up your completed workouts
- Statistics (Pro)
We know there are several similar apps but we find them either too complex or not very intuitive to use. Our goal was therefore to make Beefcake as simple and intuitive as possible. We have many ideas on improvements and are very open to feedback.
Support the Beefcake team - get a Pro subscription or donate a Protein Bar
Please give us feedback and rate us in Play! Enjoy!
New Web Page http://www.beefcakeworkout.com
Old Web Page (feedback form, discussion group, manual): https://sites.google.com/site/beefcakeworkoutlog
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - used by Google Analytics
GET_ACCOUNTS - cloud sync (work in progress)
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - export database
NFC - share/beam routines between devices
Version 1.3 - 2014-05-25
Info: Join our Beefcake community at https://plus.google.com/communities/108923234995559342575 to give feedback and ask questions
Fix: Crash in workout log when having exercises with weight 0
Fix: Remove NFC beam routine feature as lots of devices (1000+) aren't getting the latest releases. Will add it back when we realize why.