Beerbot is a free, challenging and speedy arcade game for quick fingered players. Idea of the game is to serve beer to customers and pick up empty glasses while earning money by doing so.
Between levels with growing challenge, upgrades can be bought to help one of the several ways. Bar can even be improved visually to lure better quality customers. Game has two difficulties and the harder one is very challenging even for skilled players. Idea is to survive as long as you can and reach as high score as possible before you are eliminated.
Game is based partially on an old DOS classic arcade game called tapper.
Game controls are very simple:
- one tap moves robot (bartender) to the line being tapped
- double tap servers beer to the line being tapped (and also moves to the line if not in there yet)
- beer servings (double tappings) can be buffered up. Clicking a different line cleans buffers.
Made by Meelis Mikko, Classical Gaming.
Hope you have as much fun playing this game as I had while creating it!
On version 2.2
- Fixed a bug where customers could drink beer even when it should disappear.
- Realigned bot positions to match the lines better.
- Bot can not catch beers if in proximity of the line end.
- Repositioned hearts & mugs at top bar so they don't so easily overlap with score.
- Rescaled bot size growth a bit from line 1 to line 4