BeerXML2 recipe viewer displays BeerXML/BeerXML v2 homebrew recipe files.
The app can be launched by scanning a QR code, manually selecting the URL or selecting a specially formatted link on a website.
- social networking integration
- review function
- imperial/metric conversion
- additional recipe stats
- history of recipes viewed
INTERNET - in order to download recipe, the only connections made by the app are to the URL's specified by the user (QR code, manually entering a link or following a hyperlink from a website)
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - beerxml recipe files, and images are stored locally. The apps only has access to the files it creates.
VIBRATE - short vibrate triggered when a QR code has been recognised
CAMERA/FLASHLIGHT - to scan for QR codes, the camera is only activated when selecting the QR scanning function.
- bugfix with URL handling
- fixed issue with QR scanning on some devices
- corrected calories calculation (calories from alcohol was missing)
- alignment of beerxml and beerxml2 processing
- parsing of style/rec:style tags