Plant a garden that butterflies, hummingbirds, and bees will love as much as you!
The BeeSmart™ Pollinator Gardener is your comprehensive guide to selecting plants for pollinators specific to your area. Never get caught wondering what plants to buy again!
With the BeeSmart™ Pollinator Gardener’s easy user interface, browse through a database of nearly 1,000 native plants. Filter your plants by what pollinators you want to attract, light and soil requirements, bloom color, and plant type.
This is an excellent plant reference to attract bees, butterflies, hummingbirds, beetles, bats, and other pollinators to the garden, farm, school and every landscape.
• Nearly 1,000 pollinator friendly plants native to the United States.
• Customizable plant lists based on your preferences including pollinator type, flower color, soil type, sunlight and plant type.
• Regionally specific plant lists based on the geographical and ecological attributes of your location (your ecoregion) just by entering your zip code!
• A wide variety of perennials, annuals, trees, shrubs, and vines to browse.
• An easy to use search option for querying on common or botanical plant names.
• Colorful plant images.
• Star your favorite plants to make smaller, customized lists.
• Once you’ve created your customized plant list, simply bring it to a nursery or garden center – never forget what to buy or plant again!
• Snap a picture of a new plant, your location is automatically recorded and you can add a reminder to pick a plant at the nursery.
BeeSmart™ Pollinator Gardener app is brought to you by the nonprofit organization, the Pollinator Partnership.
Pollinator Partnership is the largest organization working to protect the health of managed and native pollinating animals vital to our North American ecosystems and agriculture.
- Fixed issue with Ecoregion feature.