The Beijing Air Quality widget shows the real-Time Air Quality Index(AQI), measured by the U.S. Embassy in Beijing , China.
- The overall AQI and PM2.5 measurements are updated every hour.
- PM10, NO2 and SO2 pollutants are also every hour (based on China MEP data).
- Widget is also available for Shanghai, Chengdu and Guangzhou.
In order to install the widget, you need to insert it on the homescreen:
- If you are using Android 4.0 (Ice Cream sandwich), select the "All Apps" icon (usually on the top-right corner), then the widget tab, and click on the "Beijing Air" widget.
- If you are using any other version below 4.0, you need to long-press in an empty area on the default home screen and select "Widgets", and then "Beijing Air".
For more information, you can consult the website www.aqicn.info.
- Using tabs for better navigation (swipe left / right to navigate between the tabs).
- Current weather condition, wind speed and wind direction shown on the main tab.
- All pollutants (PM2.5, PM10, Ozone, CO, NO2, SO2) and meteorological graph shown.
- Notifications: Display an alert each time the AQI is too high.
- Automatic location finder: Always find the nearest monitoring station.
- Sharing: Share the picture of the current Air Quality graph.