The Beijing Air Quality widget shows the real-Time Air Quality Index(AQI), measured by the U.S. Embassy in Beijing , China.
- The overall AQI and PM2.5 measurements are updated every hour.
- PM10, NO2 and SO2 pollutants are also every hour (based on China MEP data).
- Widget is also available for Shanghai, Chengdu and Guangzhou.
In order to install the widget, you need to insert it on the homescreen:
- If you are using Android 4.0 (Ice Cream sandwich), select the "All Apps" icon (usually on the top-right corner), then the widget tab, and click on the "Beijing Air" widget.
- If you are using any other version below 4.0, you need to long-press in an empty area on the default home screen and select "Widgets", and then "Beijing Air".
For more information, you can consult the website www.aqicn.info.
Now supports more than cities all over China, and more than 800 PM measurement stations.
After installing this new version, you might need to re-install manually the widget on the home screen.