Always know exactly when to pray with the Belal app for your smartphone/tablet. It’s simple to use, easy to configure and has many helpful features.
Exploiting your mobile network data and internal GPS, it will always know your exact location, so you can be guaranteed accurate prayer times. You’ll be also shown Qibla, which is useful when you’re out and about.
Great features include an overview of each prayer and the possibility to query expired prayer times throughout the year.
After the Athan, a graphic countdown will inform about the coming of the next prayer.
* Prayer time alerts (Fajr, Duhr, Asr, Maghrib & Isha) with Athan
* Special prayer-related alerts (Tahajud, Al Gouwda and Emsak) with recitation of relevant verses from the Holy Quran
* Shurukh Indication
* Qiblah direction finder
* Shows prayer times, with a countdown to the next prayer
* Query Prayer and Prayer related times for any day of the year
* Awqaf (Official) Prayer and Shurukh times built-in, for important world cities
* Integrates comprehensive methods for calculation of Prayer and Shurukh times using geographical information of a location together with localized prayer time parameters. * Available sources of geographical information:
- Built-in location information of selected world cities
- Location information obtained from satellites (with optional GPS module)
- Manually defined
* Dual Calendar Display (Hijri & Gregorian calendar)
* Set your own standard and optional prayer alerts
* Normal clock times and dates
* Multi-lingual user interface - English, French, Arabic and Urdu
* Choose from different Athans
* Mute function
* Added a new set of selectable Athans
* Added an option to disable all the alarms (in the Settings Menu)
* Improved translation of some sentences in Arabic
* Improved management of the DST for specific locations (e.g .Canada)
* Improved "Location DB" (added new countries and cities)
* Improved "AWQAF Official DB" for the prayer times (added new cities)
* Fixed some incompatibility issues with Android 4.1
* Minor bugfixes