The BENADRYL® Social Pollen Count is a service that helps sufferers fight hay fever together. We combine official Met Office data and live pollen alerts from sufferers to show exactly how pollen is behaving in your area. You can also find nearby stockists of the BENADRYL® product range. Use the BENADRYL® Social Pollen Count to plan your journeys and keep up to date with the most accurate pollen activity.
Local and live pollen map
• The BENADRYL® Social Pollen Count uses official Met Office data and live updates from people like you to build the map.
• Users can select their level and cause of suffering in selected areas and add a hotspot to the map to warn others.
• Users can set up a pollen alarm to alert them when the Met Office pollen forecast reaches a certain level in their pre-selected areas.
• Users can find their nearest stockists of the BENADRYL® product range when on the move.
Three day forecast
• Using official Met Office data the BENADRYL ® Social Pollen Count provides a three day forecast for pollen levels in the UK (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
• These three day forecasts can be used to set up pollen alarms.
BENADRYL® products contain the following active ingredients: BENADRYL® One A Day Relief & BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid Release Capsules & BENADRYL® Allergy Children’s 1mg/ml Oral Solution & BENADRYL® Allergy Children’s 6+ 1mg/ml Oral Solution - Cetirizine (antihistamine); BENADRYL® Plus Capsules - Acrivastine (antihistamine) & Pseudoephedrine (decongestant); BENADRYL® Allergy Relief - Acrivastine.
Always read the label.
• Minor bug fixes