Berrysearch brings you a revolutionary way to search on your device: faster than your native search for apps and contacts, with fewer taps and better results, it is also always available from a tab on the side of your screen.
In 1 tap, Berrysearch will show you the list of your recently installed apps and favorite contacts. Choose to use the T9 keyboard and with even fewer taps and our smart search, you can access things much faster than has been previously available on Android.
Easily txt, email, WhatsApp, or call the found contacts from a super quick Contact Details popup that saves you time and effort.
With Berrysearch’s smart T9 algorithm, you only tap once on the key for your chosen letter and it will match all of the relevant words for you, meaning you can get your chosen words in a third of the time. It’s really simple and an incredible time saving tool.
For example, to search for Skype, tap as follows:
"PQRS" + "JKL" + "WXYZ" + "PQRS" + "DEF"
On an average phone, the first 2 or 3 taps should suffice though...try and see for yourself!
Note: the CALL_PHONE and READ_CONTACTS permissions are required to search your contacts, create the contact details screen, and start a call from it.
= 1.6 =
- New button to quickly open Call Log
- New option to not show Favorite Contacts in side menu
- New option to force service staying alive, so that it's not killed and reinitialized
= 1.5 =
- Contact Details popup expanded with buttons to edit/view the contact in full
- Fixed feedback & ideas forum
= 1.4 =
- Option to turn keypad's haptic feedback off
- Better performances
= 1.3 =
- New "recently used apps" section
- Options to decide how many recent/new apps have to be shown (if any)