Visual Voicemail interface for the YouMail service. Enjoy the best Visual Voicemail experience with personalized greetings, great interface, and complete control over your messages!
- No Ads
- Manage all messages on your mobile device
- Easy interface with great functionality
- Show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Sync contacts with the YouMail server
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at [email protected]
Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
-Fixed a bug that wasn't showing time and date in the Call Log
-Fixed a bug from version 6.6.3 that wouldn't allow selecting the iPhone theme
-Fixed problems on some phones that caused license and login errors for no apparent reason
-Changed the VM downloading algorithm to use significantly less data and battery
To view the complete change log, please visit http://www.bestitguys.com/bymchangelog.html