Visual Voicemail interface for the YouMail service. Enjoy the best Visual Voicemail experience with personalized greetings, great interface, and complete control over your messages!Unique Features:
- No Ads
- Modern user interface (using Material Design) with great functionality & different themes
- Call Log Integration to show and play voicemail right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it. See details below).
- Better Contact Sync to allow YouMail contacts to be edited from your phone
- Unique Call & Delete
feature (by swiping the Call button into the Delete button)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Multiple homescreen widgets to display new message count, force a refresh, and get message previewsOther Features:
- View YouMail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Share your voice messages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at [email protected] Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the YouMail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the YouMail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex / prepay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the YouMail service, we do not have any control over any service interruptions due to YouMail server issues.
*** Call Log Integration only works on Android 4.0 or higher. Starting with Android 6.0, Google changed their phone app to use a separate tab for voicemail, and it no longer integrates the messages directly into the call log.
-Fixed a bug that caused the Smart Greeting not to be shown as an option
-Improved app behavior when in Doze mode
-Fixed a few typos
To view the complete change log, please visit http://www.bestitguys.com/bymchangelog.html