Betterment investing manages your money, investments and provides sophisticated financial advice on a customized portfolio. Our smart, low cost investment and brokerage account is easy to use and helps you build wealth, save time, and gain peace of mind with investing and personal finance. You can use Betterment to roll over a 401k or IRA, create multiple investing goals, set up automatic deposits, and easily manage your portfolio.
With your Betterment account, you can:
• Build wealth by investing in a custom, diversified portfolio of stock and bond ETFs optimized for optimal expected returns.
• Save time with automated investing services, including tax-optimized rebalancing, dividend re-investing, and automatic deposits. In 2013, we saved our customers 2,719 days via automation.
• Save money and never pay for trades or transactions. One low fee is all you will ever pay. In 2013 we saved our customers $27MM in transaction fees.
• Invest better with sophisticated financial advice and intelligence.
Track your investing on the go and use our finance app to:
• Access your account with a secure PIN log in.
• Check the balance and returns of your investments in real time.
• Deposit and withdraw money anywhere, any time.
• Manage your portfolio’s stock and bond allocation.
• Review your investing goals and account activity.
• Share Betterment with your friends and family.
The press loves Betterment. Here’s what they’re saying:
• CNNMoney: “Lets sophisticated investors blend stocks and bonds in one easy-to-manage account.”
• CNBC: “A simpler way to save money.”
• Wall Street Journal: “A high-quality, low-cost, customer service oriented experience.”
We ensure the utmost security and privacy when it comes to your account by offering:
• Bank-Level Security: We use 256-bit SSL encryption and securely store your data.
• Fraud Protection: We protect your account from unauthorized activity.
• SIPC Account Protection: Securities in your account are SIPC protected up to $500,000.
• Privacy Protection: We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
Get started today:
1. Download our finance app
2. Log in or Sign up (your first 30 days are free)
3. Securely link your bank account
4. Start saving and investing
We bring the functionality of brokerage accounts you may have with Fidelity, Scottrade, ETrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, and Sharebuilder, but with automated features that save you time and money.
Note that the data in the screenshots is for illustrative purposes only.
Visit www.betterment.com/about/legal/ for more information generally, and see https://www.betterment.com/blog/2014/01/17/total-betterment-returns-2013/ for information on customer savings in 2013. Market Data by Xignite.
* Performance improvements
* Tutorial and walkthrough for new customers
* Secure 4-digit PIN login.
* Performance improvements
If you enjoy using Betterment please take a moment and let us know what you think of the app.