BeYourTrace is a new FREE way to tell the world where you are, and to receive your friend's photos and messages.
You have just to download the FREE application, register your account, and automatically you 'll have your own "PeopleTracePoint": with only a click, you can also create other TracePoint wherever you want, and in which your friends will leave their traces.
To leave a TRACE is very simple:
1- SCAN A TRACEPOINT (scanning QRCode or using the app and viewing TracePoint around you)
2- TAKE A PHOTO
3- WRITE A MESSAGE
... AND TRACE HAS BEEN LEFT!
Note: for each TracePoint (and also in your PeopleTracePoint) that you create, you can also associate an internet address (your Facebook page, your Linkedin profile, your personal site,...) and all users that will read the QRCode without using BeYourTrace will be redirect to your personal URL.
Why create a TracePoint:
- Public place: you can user a TracePoint to collect suggestions, feedbacks, and pictures taken from your customers
- Guestbook: in a museum, in a theatre, in whatever event, people can leave their Traces at the end of their visit
- Public interesting point: close to a monument or whatever interesting point in a town, the users can leave a trace to mark their passage
- House: at your home you can have a private TracePoint to collect the traces of your friends when you go out
How use a PeopleTracePoint:
- Instant messaging: in a disco, in a pub, you can organize an instant messaging exposing all your PeopleTracePoints (for example you can print your QRCode before)
- Advertising: you can use a PeopleTracePoint to receive message from your customer just printing your PeopleTracePoint on your flyiers, business cards, ...
- Broadcaster: you can use a PeopleTracePoint to receive message during TV show using your code overlay
- Live show: an artist can receive message from public during his show, displaying his code durign the show, or printing gadget with the QRCode, ...
Why visit BeYourTrace web site (www.beyourtrace.com - no mobile version):
- To view the map of all active TracePoint and to see all Traces left by users. If a TracePoint is private, you must know the right password
- To edit your TracePoint list (deleting traces, editing description, ...)
- To edit your Traces (delete a trace that you has left in a TracePoint, ...)
- To edit your blocked user list (you can block a user and so he cannot leave a Trace in your TracePoints)
- To view all other PeopleTracePoints
If you have a problem or a suggestion, you can give us a feedback.
Download BeYourTrace, you and your friends, your colleagues, your customers, and start leaving traces all over the world!
Bug Fixing and Improvements:
1- Added possibility to change the URL Redirection on PeopleTracePoint
2- Network location improvement
3- Bug fixing