If you're experiencing problems with the latest version, please try the following:
#1: Uninstall and reinstall the app
#2: If #1 didn't work, send me an e-mail at [email protected]
#3: Hopefully it's solved by now
Ever wondered what your gaming sessions would look like if you had access to all the information you need right there in-front of you, without the need to alt-tab nor move from that comfortable couch of yours? Here's the solution!
BF3 Battlelog is your most trusted companion on the Battlefield regardless of the platform you're playing on, or how many people you have in your party. You can interact with the community, view your stats & unlocks, manage platoons, read the forums and much much more. Most people have their phones next to them while playing, making this the ultimate app for you gamers out there - you won't need to have your laptop switched on as a console player, just for the sake of Battlelog. You don't need to alt-tab the game to look up your current unlocks, and miss important in-game opportunities. Just open the app, check what you need and play your best rounds ever.
Over 1250 ratings can't be wrong - this is the highest rated Battlefield 3 app on Android Market, now packing more functionality than ever before!
Ranked within top 50 (#48) when it comes free apps in the social category!
# READ ME #
0. If you can't log-in via the app - make sure that you've activated your Battlelog-account by logging in on the following webpage: http://battlelog.battlefield.com
If that doesn't help, send me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do!
1. This app will always be _free_ of charge, in other words - this app is not related to any other BF3-app (paid nor free) on Android Market.
2. I've set-up a forum on http://ninetwozero.com/forum - feel free to drop a line or two on there!
3. If you encounter a bug/the app crashes/you feel like saying hello/you have a question and/or suggestion - just drop me a line or two, either via E-mail or Twitter. Your input is much appreciated! :-)
# Important links / Contact details
E-mail: [email protected]
Source code (GPL3): https://github.com/ninetwozero/BF3-Battlelog/
This app was not created nor is endorsed by EA/DICE. All images are owned by their respective owners, and Battlefield is a registered trademark of EA Digital Illusions CE AB. No user account information is being stored and/or shared with third-parties.
By using this application, you acknowledge that you (the user) may not use this software to break the law in any way (seen out of the law’s perspective), and I (the developer) is not liable for any damage caused by you (the user) while using (and not using) this application.
* Fixed the forums (sorry!)
* Fixed error with some platoons crashing (hopefully)
* Fixed the problem with the app crashing out of the blue
* Added audible notifications
* Added chat sounds
* Added the ability to switch language in-app * Added the ability to switch soldiers where necessary
* Updated the translations (contact me if you can help translate!)
* DONATE-option available via the Aboutscreen (MENU-button)
* Forum for the app is now available via http://bit.ly/bf3blforum