bhaalu is a Collaborative Video Recorder (CVR) and Next Generation TV Experience available to consumers.
If you encounter problems with video display, try disabling hardware acceleration. To do this, in the startup screen, swipe from the left edge of the screen to the middle. Change the setting of the checkbox and see if this fixes your problem.
In case of problems, try contacting support first by sending an email to [email protected]
explaining your problem and specifying the device type. As there are thousands of different Android devices, testing on all of them is impossible, but we might be able to help you.
While it might work, we do not support unofficial ROMs and kindly ask the users of those ROMs NOT to rate the app if it crashes - blame your ROM packager.
- Fix lines on left side of screen on some devices when hardware acceleration is off
- Turn off hw acceleration by default on older Android < 4.3, on problematic phones with buggy firmwares: Galaxy S2/S5, Galaxy Note 10.1,..
- Fix intent handling
- Fix keyboard doesn't pop up on some older devices
- Fix "green lines" / chroma wrong on some Samsung devices.
- Only support Android 4.0+
- Fix startup crashes on Acer Liquid, Galaxy Note, Huawei G700, ...
- Fix crash on suspend