The Bhagavad Gita is an ancient Indian scared scripture. The Gita was spoken by Krishna to Arjuna, on the battlefield of Kurukshetra when Arjuna remained hesitant to battle with the opposing Kuru forces. There emerges one of the great philosophical and religious treatises of the Hindu world, which is enjoyable internationally by all.
* Full version of the Bhagavad Gita in English translation including foreword, meditation, invocation and a suitable excerpt from the Varaha Purana in connection with the Gita.
* Easy and simple to use layout with page animations.
* Choose from a wide variety of customisable themes.
* Small lightweight size.
* Contains advertisements, see non-free version for no ads.
For support of this application please either email [email protected]
or visit www.3dos.org
1. Updated themes, added line space option
2. Added forward and back navigation arrows on main title header.
3. Fixed chapter 2 text 22 'Forward' button error, now links to chapter 2 text 23 correctly.