Our app offers you a growing selection of Heart healthy recipes all checked by our BHF dieticians. Learn how to make tasty and varied meals suitable for anyone who wants to eat healthily. If you have high blood pressure, diabetes or are trying to reduce your cholesterol, there’s a range of delicious recipes just for you.
Our recipe finder offers:
• Nutritional values with easy to understand traffic light colours
• A quick search option - by course, main ingredient, type of cuisine and dietary requirements
• A “favourites” feature so you can keep a selection of recipes close to hand
• Shopping lists so you don’t forget those essential ingredients
• A great range of dishes from different countries, get creative!
Some example recipes include:
• Vegetable biryani
• Plum batter dessert
• Chicken and broccoli risotto
This recipe finder is brought to you free by the British Heart Foundation. We’re the nation’s heart charity, fighting the UK’s biggest killer by funding pioneering research, vital prevention activity and care and support.
You can find even more advice on how to get heart healthy on our website www.bhf.org.uk.