Bible Reading Plan - M'Cheyne provides a way to track your daily Bible reading according to Robert Murray M'Cheyne's well know schedule. You can track your progress throughout the year.
* No Ads. This app has never incorporated ads nor will it as far as I can control
* Reminder notifications
* Realign schedule to bring unread days forward
* Backup to and restore from sdcard
* Share reading plan via email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc. as a method for keeping multiple devices synchronized
* Create a new reading plan starting on any day of the year
* Quickly and painlessly mark or clear all passages to any given day
* Track your reading either to the classic schedule created by M'Cheyne or D.A. Carson's variation.
* Navigate to earliest unread passage, the current date, or any past or future date in the reading plan.
* Tapping a verse's text will automatically launch the verse in the Olive Tree's Bible Study app (if installed), in Bible Gateway through a web browser, or will pop up the ESV.
* Handles leap years. :-)
Please note that this app is in no way affiliated with Olive Tree or Bible Gateway. Olive Tree's and Bible Gateway's trade marks and copyrights are their own.
* Internet permission required for ESV pop-up.
* Read from and write to external storage required for backup and restore.
* Retrieve running apps to determine if Bible app is actively running or not.
* Receive boot completed used to restart reminder service.
* Wake lock used to keep device awake while updating status bar reminder; then released.
-- Added support for MySword app for offline reading.
-- Check for all versions of OliveTree's app
-- Checkbox can be checked now independent of auto launch again.
-- Fix for reminder notification default