Big Ben, located at the north end of the palace of Westminster is certainly one of the most prominent symbol of the United Kingdom and has been charming its visitors since decades. In 2012 it was renamed to Elizabeth tower in order to pay tribute to Queen Elizabeth II on account of her year of diamond jubilee. Interestingly before it was named Elizabeth tower, there was never an official name for this clock. It has and always will be known as Big Ben.
On 16 October 1834 a fire broke out destroying most of the old palace of Westminster and hence the idea of a new structure came to the skillful mind of Charles Barry who is best known for rebuilding The Palace of Westminster.
Big Ben London Tour Guide by Guiddoo is a detailed and all-inclusive Audio-Visual Travel guide for those travelers who are planning to visit this iconic monument. It has all that a traveler would need & allows you to get up close & personal with this iconic monument through the interactive Big Ben Step by Step Travel Guide.
Planning and reaching London to visit The Big Ben can be a difficult task to perform however The Big Ben London Tour Guide helps travelers do this with great ease by offering recommendations on Hotels in London and Restaurants in London & around Big Ben along with a lot of other useful information.
What does it offer you?
• Complete Interactive step-by-step tour guide
• Key attractions in Audio and Video Guide Format
• Trivia and History for Big Ben
• Image and Video Gallery
• Tourist information like How to reach Big Ben, Places of Interest like Hotels and Restaurants in London and a lot more.
Know all about the Big Ben even before you arrive at this place as well as use it as a travel tool while visiting London. This quintessential Guiddoo Big Ben London Tour Guide will prove to be your perfect partner when you visit this iconic monument in London.
To Download the FREE Complete Guiddoo AV Tour Guide, Visit Below:
Big Ben Tour Guide is now equipped to give you an unseen tour guiding experience -
1. Updated UI for better user experience
2. Currency Converter with 22 currencies for ease of planning
3. Daily weather report with week long temperatures
4. Share on Facebook directly via the newly added Social Wall feature
5. Download Media for offline viewing and enjoy your tour offline
6. Book tickets and activities in and around the monument with our in app ticket feature