Discover your personal city sightseeing guide. The Big Bus Tours app is an interactive companion that helps you make the most of your time in some of the world’s greatest cities.
- Explore more of some of the biggest and best tourist destinations on the planet (16 in-app global cities, soon to be 21*)
- Get access to all our exciting tour routes, helping you plan where you’ll hop-on and off around the city
- Discover detailed maps that accurately pin point Big Bus stops, as well as all the biggest and best attractions
- Feeling a little lost? Find your way with walking directions to the nearest Big Bus stops**
- Learn fascinating facts about your destination’s landmarks, helping you to get under the skin of the city
- Buy Big Bus tickets securely (Paypal, American Express, MasterCard & Visa accepted***) and easily
- Take advantage of exclusive offers to top attractions, and beat the queues with fast track entry
Designed especially for travellers, the Big Bus app requires low data consumption, so keep it handy even after your tour’s finished.
Download the app before you depart to enhance your city tour experience or hop on-board and take advantage of free WiFi (London only).
Share your Big Bus app experience at [email protected]
Discover the world’s greatest cities at http://bigbustours.com
*Supported in-app cities: Abu Dhabi, Budapest, Chicago, Dubai, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Las Vegas, London, Miami, Muscat, New York, Paris, Rome, San Francisco, Vienna, Washington DC. Buy your tickets from our friendly Big Bus street teams, hotel concierge and visitor centres, then hop on-board.
Coming soon: Shanghai, Philadelphia, Sydney, Darwin and Brisbane
***Payment options may vary per city
Great news for travellers - the Big Bus Tours app just got BIGGER and better. Have a look at what’s new...
- Get access to improved bus stop information, now with first and last bus times, and frequency of service listings
- Feeling a little lost? Find your way with all new walking directions to your nearest Big Bus stops
- Check out the smart new look, smooth running (including bug fixes) and top maintenance - just like our buses, only less oily
Share your experience at [email protected]