THE SCREEN WILL GO BLACK WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING.
Ekran stanovitsya chernym. eto uprazhneniye igra.
La pantalla se volverá negro. este es un juego de ejercicios.
سوف تذهب الشاشة السوداء. هذه هي لعبة ممارسة الرياضة.
Get ready, get set, and get outdoors! A new genre of outdoor fitness apps for children where you are the character in the game. It’s an interactive cartoon where actual physical running is how you play the game.
- Turn the volume to High on your Android phone.
- Enter your name in the Profile settings.
- Choose from 3 big cats, Lion, Leopard, or a Cheetah.
- Choose from 3 different levels, Easy, Medium and Hard - ‘You’re being chased by another Big Cat’.
- Pick how far you want to race: 10 steps, 30 steps, 30 seconds, etc. or try the ‘Free Run’ mode.
- Run with the smartphone (screen goes dark so you can't see it while your running)
- Watch the video replay of your race and see how well you did against the computer cat.
- Check out your high scores. Your progress is tracked via the Android's built-in accelerometer
For safety’s sake:
- The screen will go dark during the run. Audible cues will be provided to start running and when the run is finished.
- Find a large running area, preferably away from traffic.
- Watch where you are running.
- We recommend a heavy-duty case for your phone. You can use a forearm mount, a wrist mount, or just a rugged case to hold in your hand while you run.
- The screen rotates frequently so one arm doesn’t get stronger than the other.
- Use a single earbud headset or Bluetooth headset to better hear the starting and ending announcements easily.
Coming in October 2012
- Password protected awards system for the parents.
- Compete against other cats around the world.
- GPS tracking to make sure that you aren’t cheating.
- Increase accelerometer precision.
The Lite version has 20 minutes of play per day (instead of 2 hours) and 10 min of play per hour (instead of 30min per hour).
Check out our website, or 'Like' us at facebook.com/genzplay for game updates and to give us some feedback as to some of the features you would like to see included next, or email us at [email protected]