BIG Data Business Forum mobile app is the official interactive mobile app for the BIG Data Business Forum in San Francisco, November 12-14th.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, and explore sessions.
* Create your own personal agenda and access location and other information.
* View the event Live
* Find travel and Hotel information
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, and keynotes
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, and badges for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your network, interact with other attendees and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Schedule - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the category leader in mobile engagement applications for events and sales teams. DoubleDutch’s mobile event app, Flock, provides the most interactive experience possible for event attendees, organizers, and sponsors. Flock provides a platform for attendees to share what they’ve seen, learned, visited, and achieved with a few simple taps of the phone. This social platform unlocks valuable insight for event organizers and makes events exponentially more enjoyable.